Online Banking & Bill Pay
Enjoy the convenience of managing your bank accounts from your own computer. It’s easy to log on to complete a number of banking tasks, from checking account balances and transferring funds, to making loan payments and paying bills electronically. You will wonder why you ever rushed to the bank to make a transaction.
- Online Bill Payment brings you the speed and convenience of paying your bills any time. Setting up merchants and businesses to pay is quick and easy.
- Purchase Rewards Debit Card Program lets you earn rewards when you use your Consumers National Bank debit card to purchase merchandise and services. You'll receive targeted offers to receive discount on things you buy based on how you shop. As a Cardholder, there is no limit to the rewards you can earn. So, the more you use your Consumers debit card, the more offers you can receive--and the more rewards you can earn!
- Mobile Banking and Text Connect give you full access to your account information, right from the palm of your hand! Securely view your account balances and transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills, receive alerts and instant messages with account information, and so much more on your smart phone or cell phone!
- TurboTax® online offers you time savings and increased accuracy – your profile, tax and account data will be imported into TurboTax from Online Banking. Having TurboTax for Online Banking integrated into Online Banking is more convenient. You will also save money because you will receive a 15% discount when you purchase TurboTax for Online Banking through our website.
- Direct Connect allows you to connect transactions and account balances from Quicken®, QuickBooks®, or Microsoft® Money directly into your check register. Account information can be uploaded into the software where reporting and graphing features can be accessed.
- External Funds Transfer allows you to transfer funds online between financial institutions without visiting a branch or writing a check. You can set up automatically recurring transfers between financial institutions and choose the speed of the transfer, whether it is the next business day or three business days, the choice is yours.
Want to enroll now? Get started