Loans & Credit
Consumers Reserve Personal Line of Credit
Need help with unexpected expenses? A Consumers Reserve Personal Line of Credit may be the answer! This option offers approved customers access to funds on an as-needed basis. It’s kind of like writing yourself a loan whenever you need it!
Consumers Reserve is a personal, unsecured loan between $500 and $2,500 linked to your Consumers National Bank personal checking account. You can draw from the Consumers Reserve account for a variety of purposes simply by writing a check. Access it as often as you like, as long as you have an available balance.
Pay off this loan anytime, without a prepayment penalty. When there’s an outstanding balance, your linked checking account is debited either 3.00% of the amount due, or $10 — whichever is greater. See below for more details or contact us to learn more.
- Financing can be used for a variety of needs
- Qualified borrowers can access between $500 to $2,500
- Advances are in increments of $100
- Annual fee $30.00
- 13.99% APR*
- No transaction fee to access your Cash Reserve
- Minimum payment is $10 or 3.00% of balance, whichever is greater
- Cash Reserve links to customer’s personal checking account (as a DDL)
- Separate Cash Reserve checks provided for account access