- Enjoy the security of a ready line of credit
- Closing costs waived on amounts of $25,000 and up
- Draw what you need, when you need it
- Convenient, interest-only payment during initial draw period (10-year limited draw period)
- Annual fee waived the first year
For a home equity line of credit: Must be primary residence. Borrowers must meet qualification standards. Competitive rate based on Wall Street Journal Prime Rate.*
*The current Annual Percentage Rate Wall Street Journal prime. The APR varies with the Wall Street Journal prime rate. Your rate and corresponding APR may be higher than the advertised rate. Your rate will never be higher than 18%. Your loan request is subject to credit approval. Talk to a Consumers National Bank representative for details and the latest rate. Lines of credit are available only on owner occupied homes. Property insurance is required and flood insurance may be required. There is a $50 annual fee, which is waived the first year. There is an early termination fee of 2% of the line amount or a maximum of $500.00, if the line is paid off and closed within the first 36 months. Interest only payment during initial draw period.
We also offer financing for: