Online Banking Customers,
There are a few things we’d like to share with you:
- Your username does not have to change.
- Transaction history will remain.
- Scheduled transfers will remain.
- Current Bill Pay payments will remain.
- We are still on track to share the new site with you on July 23, 2019.
- Click here to read an important FAQ on the Online Banking Upgrade and Initial Login
- Click here to see a demo of the new online banking: https://consumersbank.myebanking.net/#/demo
Please refer to these guides based on your operating system and which version of QuickBooks/Quicken you are using. Please note that you have changes that must be made prior to July 18th.
- Mac Quicken Direct Connect
- Windows Quicken Direct Connect
- Mac QuickBooks Direct Connect
- Windows QuickBooks Direct Connect
- Mac Quicken Web Connect
- Windows Quicken Web Connect
- Mac QuickBooks Web Connect
- Windows QuickBooks Web Connect
Effective July 23, there will be a few setup steps you will need to complete in order to login to your online banking for the first time.
- Browse to the bank’s homepage at www.consumersbank.com.
- Find the login section under the gold Online Banking Login button.
- Use your existing username.
- For your Password; we will assign you a temporary password that you will be prompted to reset. The temporary password will be your username plus last four digits of your Social Security Number Example: If your username is jdoe and your Social Security Number is XXX-XX-1234, then your temporary password will be jdoe1234.
- The system will then walk you through an initial registration process. You will setup a new password, 3 new security questions with answers and finish with getting logged in for the first time.
- If we do not currently have an email address for you on file, the system will prompt you to enter a valid email address at this time. Your email address may be used for password resets, account alerts and secure communication with the bank.
Again, Consumers National Bank is proud to offer a new and exciting change in our Online Banking service. The new service will be available on July 23, 2019. Thank you for your business and support during this change. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOG IN USING THESE CREDENTIALS UNTIL JULY 23RD.