ROTH INDIVIDUAL RETIREMENT ACCOUNT (IRA)
Invest in your future and get certain tax advantages with a Roth IRA. The primary benefit of the Roth IRA is that your funds earn interest tax-free, and when it's time to use the money you've saved, you can access it tax-free. Let our investment specialists help you decide if this is the right IRA for you.
- Tax-free withdrawals at retirement*
- Contributions not tax deductible
- Can withdraw principal at any time
- Penalties for early withdrawal of interest earnings**
- Penalty free access to interest at age 59½
- No mandatory distribution age
- Maximum annual contribution limits apply
- FDIC insured
*Consult your tax advisor to see how tax deductibility may apply to you.
**Some exceptions apply.