Internet Banking Help
All locked out users will remain locked out for approximately 5 hours. Please call the bank for immediate assistance at 330-868-7701 or attempt to log in after that period has expired in the event the bank is closed.
Internet Browser Requirements
As with most online applications, browser support and integration is critical to providing the best user experience. We work hard to make sure that the most popular browsers present CNB Online Banking information properly and securely.
We require browsers to handle:
- 128-bit SSL Session Encryption and accept web certificates;
- Secure communication with web site certificates.
You may "test" your browsers ability to meet these requirement at www.verisign.com/advisor/check.html.
Supported Client Operating Systems
- Microsoft® Windows 98 (Although supported, this browser is not recommended)
- Microsoft® Windows ME
- Microsoft® Windows 2000
- Microsoft® Windows XP
Microsoft Vista is on the Q/A schedule; however we will not confirm usability until after testing with the final release that is sent out with new consumer systems (which hasn't occurred yet).
Apple or Mac Computers
- Mac OS-X
Supported Browsers by Operating System (minimum versions)
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.x
- Netscape Browser version 8.x
- Mozilla Firefox version 1.5.x
- AOL Browser version 9 SE
Mac (Apple) Operating Systems: